BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

24 hrs later...



Thats breakfast after the fast (a lot of you have asked WHY I am fasting, on the CFFM website Robert Wolff explains the purpose of fasting...  IFing and 24 hour. If you read that then ask questions because many of your questions SHOULD be answered :) if not then I'll help you out as much as I can)

5-2-12
2 eggs
4.5 oz grass feed beef
1 1/4 c peppers red and yellow
1 1/2 c mushrooms
1 avacado

Is that better on the fats? We have been trying to figure it out and a whole one seems to be closer to what I need. So...  what I'll do is that  no complaining for me :)

5-2-12
Lunch
5 oz steak
1c broc
12 spears
12 mac nuts

3-1-12
Snack 1
4.5 deli chicken (low sodium)
1 apple
18 cashews 18 almonds

3-1-12
Snack 2
4.5 ground beef (spicy mustard)
1/2 c of black and blue berries
36 almonds

5-2-12
Dinner (still up in the air)
3 oz steak
3 oz shrimp
12 spears
1 1/4 c peppers
3 tsp olive oil
1 oz chocolate
1 tsp AB

Today I am going to try to drink a ton of water... I really think I am getting dehydrated. I missed out on CF this morning...actually forgot to set the alarm when I got home, so I'll be heading there about 6-7 pm  Its a PR day and i need to get my sh** together...


Quote of the day


 Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human. - Anthony Robbin

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

looks pretty good- avocado depends on which one it is!! (think you know that already) but the taco salad break looks tummy. Robb Wolf is a stellar resource~ kudos to you for figuring that out early!

OCD said...

your meal looks very yum.

i have read the RW IF article but will take a look at the one that addresses 24 hour fasting. the bottom line: you have to do what feels and is right for you! :D

i have a historical bias towards intense fasting. i immediately think of suffragists, like Alice Paul, which leads to thoughts about force feeding, which was no bueno, but makes for good historical fodder. :)