BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

"no dessert for you"

Oh Kate how I love thee!

I went to Hemingway's last night... okay first of all not nearly enough food for the ridiculous amount of money you are spending. Got Mahi (go me) no ric (blah anyway) and asparagus instead (yummm). Yes cream sauce but not bad and not paleo.
Yes I looked at the dessert menu and they has brownie sundae and a jamacian bread pudding! omg I soooo wanted it, but I said NO and when I got home I have 2 blocks of 90% and AB. Oh yah a glass of wine but I needed it. So do we approve!? :)

24 hour fast started at 6 am... had apple 1 larbar and 2 eggs (2.5-2.5-3) I am gulping down a starbucks
coffee right now so hopefully I'll be good by tomorrow.

Alright off to work!

“Go for the moon. If you don't get it, you'll still be heading for a star.” 
Willis Reed 
 5340.jpg

0 comments: