BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

If you dont like it... dont ask about it...

Well I am going to Hemingway's tonight at coconut to meet up with a friend. He knows I am on this "caveman diet" and he was sweet enough to  take me to a place that will have as close  as they can foods. I told him as long as they have meat and veggie, it really doesn't matter where we go.

So yesterday I almost went ape shit on a patient and some co workers... I swear they just dont understand... First the patient (that actually is interested in crossfit)  ask me if the challenge was over. i said no 4/1 we will be.  Then he proceeds to talk about the leaky gut thing and not eating grains and all this shit... he just wouldn't quit. Then he talked about his tuna melt with the "small bread" that seems to be the new thing about grains out now. I was like ok eat it, it doesn't matter to me but then it just escalated to just making fun of me and my belief on the leaky gut syndrome... SERIOUSLY you don't like or believe in it then don't fucking ask seriously?! I just lost it... I walked out of the room and got my composure but it still bugs me.  Instead of just keeping their mouth shut they just keep going, I know I am HORRIBLE about hiding my emotions but you would think if you see me getting slightly upset shut the fuck up...but no... what the fuck ever...

B
Steak
mushroom
peppers
zucinni
apple

L
Salmon
broc
walnuts

S
Larbar
mac nuts
egg whites

My snack and dinner are going to be combined for hemingways so i know I don't over eat... and I am REALLY going to try not to eat dessert.... this is a test for me... shitty cause I have NEVER been here  what if they have good dessert?! oh man... may be half!??!  But I am doing a 24 hour fast tomorrow... so that will be fun!

well I am missing out on CF today, but hopefully i can be there tomorrow morning if we are open...if not I will run, once again...blah!

haha ciao

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm really lucky most of my coworkers think I'm crazy--but ask questions out of curiosity. So it spurs healthy debate not meanness. Sorry you had a rough day! But you're rocking it...and it's probably out of jealousy over the fantastic progress you're making!!!

Eleina said...

Just wanted to say, you're funny, you're amazingly committed, and I like how you change your blog layout all the time, it's cool

Anonymous said...

Oh girl...don't waste your energy on ignorance. Once you embrace the fact that people don't get it you will be better off. Blow it off, walk away...whatever it takes for you to let it roll off your back. Remember too, high cortisol,caused by stress, is just as unhealthy as chowing on some grains!

Nacci said...

Some people don't understand or won't shut up about it because they KNOW they can't do what we are all doing.
I have people look at me crazy all the time. I am learning to take the "diet" part off of Paleo when I talk to people. Really it is no different then someone who chooses to be a vegetarian, it's just a life style change and we will all be better off for doing it. Screw 'em, they are weak.

Hip Kitty said...

I hear you girl. I get to the point where I don't really want to even go there with people because most do not understand, or don't WANT to?? Keep up the great work!

A-bomb said...

Thanks for the words ladies!

It just seems to amaze me how people can be...thats all. The funny thing is that the same person came into the clinic the next day acting like nothing he did was wrong... he acted like bc i "missed out" on my workout friday morning that why i seemed "out of it". ugh oh well!

love you guys!!!

KEEP IT UP only 30 more days!