well i had lunch, snack, and dinner left..
Lunch: 4-3-12
4 oz steak
1c broc
18 asparagus
1 1/2 mushrooms
1/4 c blueberries
12 almonds
1/4 avacado
Snack 3-1-12
6 oz deli chicken
1/4 c blackberries
12 mac nuts
Dinner (5-2-12)
7 oz salmon
3 oz prawns
1 1/4 yellow squash
1 1/3 zuchin
2oz 99% chocolate
3 tsp AB
I think I have miss calculated the dinner meal... but at least its over in protein than in the carbs :)
Everyone keeps asking me about fasting...
Jason has made a point that IF helps balance out hormones, well the 24 hour fasting does the same thing... There are other cross-fitters that 24 hour fast every other day. So, i am trying every 3rd day. I actually like it because one day i have a big full day of meals, the 2nd say is less, and finally the 3rd day is fasting (cleansing of the system and hormonal balance) I actually felt a lot better after the fasting and even better in my performance... remember food is should be used as fuel thats why we are eating in the first place...
well gotta go time for the chocolate!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
finishing up my meals....
Posted by A-bomb at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment