BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

24 hours later!

So I finished my 24 hour...ACTUALLY is was 36 hours (including sleep time) and I have to say with 3 WODs I did pretty well. I did the FDWOB and yah that sucked. Dumb little me tried for 100 lbs and boy my knees are bruised! But its always cause I did it under 10 mins! Todays WOD was pretty extreme... a lot like the football wod, but included burpees! ugh..not fun. I saw todays football DWOD and low and behold DUs and DLs my favorite ;)

anyways had a rought morning after that... found out someone stole my Debit card  and pin Number and went spending crazy ugh a**holes. Well bc of that stress I bought a vegan and gluten free cookie and an almond milk chai latte from that Brooks Organic Cafe...gotta say pretty good...

Breakfast:
4 oz pork
2 eegs
1 1/4c peppers
18 spears (small)
1 1/2 c mushrooms
1/4 c blueberries
24 almonds
honey and cinn

Snack
1 larbar
4.5 oz of deli chicken
24 cashews


well back to work :(

1 comments:

OCD said...

GIRL!!! I love CB's chai with almond milk. love CB's period.

i am so sorry about your debt card. dick-punching is in order. will you be able to recover the stolen money? so not cool.

please do tell: what's up with all the fasting?