So yesterday was a back and forth kinda day, starving one minute and then ok the next... I managed to keep my snacking down to the minimum, but it was still really hard. Stop by publix and mother earth and picked up some Larbars for work, the patients keep bring desserts (buttholes) and its driving me crazy cause I really am craving that...
Yesterdays meals:
B
3oz of ground GRASS FED (yes you can applause) beef
1 egg
1 1/2 c mushrooms
18 spears of aparagus
1/4c blue berries
1/3c raspberries
.5oz of silivered almonds and honey
S
1 oz pork
6 mac nuts
L
4 oz of salmon and 2 prawns
18 spears of asparagus
1/2 avacado
S2
1 oz pork
1c carrots (didnt finish them...not a carrot girl)
18 cashews
D
4 oz of salmon
1 c broc
21 almonds
*cheat .5 chocolate and AB* Yah I know STOP!
alright Today is another 24 fast... I am doing 24/48 to see how my body reacts to it... I'll keep you posted! haha no pun intended!
adrian

3 comments:
I think those days kinda come and go. Good job, tho- not caving on the sweets. Larabar makes for a pretty good treat, for sure. So you have your fats squared away? getting enuff?
Im trying girl.. I am excited though if a WHOLE avacado is 8-10 blocks... Starting tomorrow I'll be adding in a little more fats. Thanks for the support hunny totally appriecate it!
love Garden State. :)
I'm worried that you're intermittently starving when perhaps you should not be, and feeling intense cravings for naughty foods because you are practicing intense fasting. if you want to keep fasting, perhaps you should try 12 hour fasts rather than 24 hour fasts. or switch to short term IF-ing, which will allow you to eat dinner, go to bed, get up, not eat, work out, and then eat. this is perfect for you since you are an early bird. :D
i AM BY NO MEANS an authority on nutrition, but i do think non religious/political fasting is extreme. hell, religious and political fasting is extreme! just be careful. you are looking so lean and strong and doing so well with your food. you don't need to fast! But again, I am not an authority. this is merely my very humble, common sense opinion, as someone who cares. ♥
Post a Comment