BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 9 morning


GeoTagged, [N26.62032, E81.96629]


Breakfast:
1 egg
3 oz ground turkey
1 c spinach
1 c mushrooms
1/4 c blueberries
1/2 c strawberries
12 almonds
Honey & cinnamon
Awsome breakfast!!
(3-2-4)

snacks today are 1.5 oz of ground turkey with a tint bit of stone ground mustard and 18 pieces cashews and 6 macadamia nuts (1-0-6) x 2

lunch
4oz of pork
2 c spinach
1c tomato
1c mushrooms
1tsp olive oil
18 almonds
(4-2-7)

WOD was power cleans. I feel so freaking wimpy when it comes to them. I really need to practice. I also think recording myself would really help. Coach keeps "showing" me what I am doing but I just can't get it to click!!
I got to 98 but tried for 103 (which is my 1 rm) but only got 2 reps. I am getting it nxt time. I am determined.

Well waitin for the bug guy!
PeAcE

1 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

I have no doubt that you will get back to your 1RM soon (next time?) In case you haven't already, you are about to see some bad ass gains in your perf, me thinx.....paleo + cf = lean powerful girl :) for example, the wod now named after you.....