BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 1

So WOD today was back squats 5 x 5 at 90% of 5-Rm that we did on 1/4. For me it was 120 but i just did 123. It felt great, smooth down and up and I was able to keep my head down as well as keeping my legs pushed out...awesome!!

We also had some xtra core work, I decided to plank on a ball and the rings... (well i wanted the kettle bells and was tricked into the rings) did pretty well I most defintely felt it in my abs and boy do i love that feeling. Its awesome!

My meals for today (yup already to go and eat)

Breakfast: 2 egg whites, 3 oz of ground turkey, 1 apple, 1 c of strawberries and 1/4 of an avacado
Lunch: 2 c spinach, 4 oz of chicken, 1/2 c of tomatos, 1oz of macadamia nuts
Snack: Berries, 1 hard boiled egg, and 1 oz of almonds
Dinner: 3 oz of chicken, 12 spears of asparagus, and 1/4 of an avacado
Snack: 1 hard boil egg, and 1 oz of cashews
(the reason for alot of avacado is because it goes bad so fast. So I really try to get rid of it asap)

No CFE today I have to give MK a massage, so tomorrow is the lucky day for my CFE....

Oh crap time for work!
peAce

0 comments: