BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh sweets how I will miss thee...


GeoTagged, [N26.65156, E81.90491]

Less than 24 hours and the paleo challange begins!! I am loading up on some delicious goodies before this strict fiasco begins... Brownies, gelato, and whatever I have been craving for that last month. Yummm

Tomorrow is going to be tough getting my CFE in so I am predicting that Tuesday and Thursdays are going to be my two a days. Fun...

Went shopping and got the following:
1. Strawberries
2. Oranges
3. Blackberries & raspberries
4. Avacado
5. Tomato
6. Coconut milk
7. Spanich
8. Apples
9. Few other things for the puppies

I have figured that I will cook my meat daily or about 3 times a week. All weighed & measured. I am going to try to keep my nuts at 4 oz a day (paleo suggested) and just keep things raw (or clean) as possible. Spinach and asapargus for my lunch & dinner carbs. I have a good protien powder to " just in case I'm hungry" spells.

Not being hungry is going to be my toughest challange, especially my non-stop hunger. I am keeping bottles of water around to chug... Trying to trick the body that I am full & probably rehydrating myself back to normal.

The attached picture is my motivation. Especially since I am having my pictures done at the end of all this.

0 comments: