One of my favorite quotes :)
So far soo good, but I think I am coming down with something... :( Vitamin C overload.
WOD was 5 rds of 400 m runs, max pull ups, and burpees. (BUT burpees are determined by how many pulls up you do) I got a total of 46 pull ups so I did 62 burpees. Funny, burpees felt pretty damn good today. WIERDO! I know..
Food today..
Breakfast: 3 eggs, 1 apple, and 1/2 c of salsa (3-3-0)
Lunch: 4 oz of chicken, 1/2 avacado, and 1 c of strawberries (4-1-8)
Snack: 1 oz of chicken, 1/2 orange, and 1 oz of macadamia (1-1-7)
WOD was 5 rds of 400 m runs, max pull ups, and burpees. (BUT burpees are determined by how many pulls up you do) I got a total of 46 pull ups so I did 62 burpees. Funny, burpees felt pretty damn good today. WIERDO! I know..
Food today..
Breakfast: 3 eggs, 1 apple, and 1/2 c of salsa (3-3-0)
Lunch: 4 oz of chicken, 1/2 avacado, and 1 c of strawberries (4-1-8)
Snack: 1 oz of chicken, 1/2 orange, and 1 oz of macadamia (1-1-7)
Dinner: 3 oz of pork, 1/2 of avacado (3-0-8)
Snack: 1 oz of chicken, 1/2 orange, and 1 oz of cashews (1-1-7)
I think I need to max out on some caffiene and I am actually doing quite well with that. Not A LOT of sugar, but I do add half and half to break out the bittter coffee...
CFE tonight, and I think I am going to try for a LD on the bike 45 mins, and thats after I train my boy! :)
well time for works (blah)
peAce

0 comments:
Post a Comment