So its offical, we have done our pictures this morning and we are ready to get this challange started. Its funny to hear everyone talk about their "last meals" but I guess I understand what they are saying because I had a DELICIOUS chocolate brownie thing with ice cream at Chili's. I ate it ALL not even asking if my "date" or whatever wanted some...
I am going to try to be pretty dedicated to this... my mother and I are going to Costco and getting my massive amout of meat so I can just freeze it and save $$$ that way rather than buying little by little. Fruits and veggies are alot easier to pick up on a daily than meat... plus veggies dont really last long enough anyway...
well off to work, I am just really ready to quit this spa job cause I am just done working all the f***king time...
ciao
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Photos...
Posted by A-bomb at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment