BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Joy of Rowing, Not!

Today was a 15 mins Row WOD. Lovely, no not really. Last time I rowed 3445 and today I rowed 3502, not bad especially since I have been using the C2 for a few CFEs.

Tonight I'll probably run or bike all depending on my shins...poor babies. They have been killer sore and defintely punishing me for it! But I have a couple CFE up my sleeve... it has to be done so I'm going balls to the wall.

A couple more days and Feb 1 is here... tomorrow Kitty is picture taking for us (such a sweetie) and I think I am going to go bikini style... I really want to see ALLLLLL my problem areas so I can see how they have changed. I am sooo stoked about this, I have all my meals planned out, its just not being hungry especially since my bday will be during this challange plus V-day. My mommy and I want to go to Melting Pot, but I think we'll need to postpone it! :( oh well...

Well enough blabbing...peAce!

0 comments: