Breakfast
6:30 post lift
4-3-0
4 egg whites
1 egg
4 bacon
1c broc
1 pepper
12 spears
Lunch 1
12
4-2-20
3oz Cod
3oz Shrimp
2c broc
12 spears
20 mac nuts
Lunch 2
3:00
4-1-10
6oz burger
1 avocado
12 spears
Fork down by 3:30
Probably IFing till 12... I like the eating in small windows... I have a dinner date so I am trying to keep that in my feeding window (i feel like I am an animal! :) )
Yah I have completely f'd up my IFing schedule (sorry to confuse you HK)... I think next week, I am just going to 24 from Wednesday morning to Thursday morning... and smaller fast (15hrs) on like monday and saturday and then change the days (even the 24) every 2 weeks. Shock this body of mine and see how that helps especially with the new training cycle coach is placing us... Im excited.
I have never really experimented with my body and food this much and to tell you the truth its fun. Seeing that i really don't CRAVE the sweets AS MUCH, yes I do a little, but able to change my train of thought to something else to keep it pre-occupied. Also being able to tell me body that food is fuel... thats it nothing more nothing less. Yah little treats or cheats are good ONCE and AWHILE but not everyday.... Its amazing...
Thursday & Friday are my max days.... I am really fucking scared. I don't know why but I really am. My back has been sore and tight, I have been stretching the crap out of it but it really is tight. I have had people work on it, and all other modalities but I think my BRAIN has convinced it to seize up. I really hope that there are going to be some people at the gym so I have the support, but at the same time i dont want anyone there to see me miss or f*** (the 4 letter word I'm not allowed to say). I am really impressed with myself, but I guess with the last couple heavy lifts that I did miss have torqued my mind a little bit and scared me. But hopefully lifting at night (which to me seems to really make me feel stronger) will help over all. we'll have to see...
Well gotta go and figure out what I wanna make for the Saturday PARTY! I have a few ideas... and yes I am thinking now so I don't go back and forth the night before... either plantain chips (with the guacemole someone is bringing and homemade salsa i was planning) or a sweet treat since that usually seems to be an Adrian thing...
blah blah blah...ok enough typing...
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Tuesday....
Posted by A-bomb at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
you will KILL your 1RMs!! Own that shit.
Post a Comment