BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ugh... hate this time of the month....

Fast approaching... & it makes me hungry, makes me grouchy, makes me emotional, and just makes me a pain in everyone's ass....

Small cafe frap from starbucks... bad
1 piece of dark chocolate macadamia nut... bad #2
that's it for the day of bad crap... back to eating clean

IF'd till 11

11 pm
4 oz chicken
1/2 apple
1c peppers
5 mac nuts
1 TBSP AB

3 pm
4 oz chicken
1 avocado
1/2 apple
1c strawberries

7 pm
6 oz shrimp
12 spears
1c broc
30 almonds

SWOD tonight. Last 2 days decided to sleep in and train the evening... I actually like it...I felt more energized at work and at training yesterday, and definitely more energized at work today... But because of my schedule after work sometimes this hard but I think if I can traing at night I will... We'll see...

0 comments: