Well IFed from 4pm yesterday, but I had a chicken breast at 9:30, which really did keep me satisfied till about 1 today, which I had a lunch date... and i ate pretty clean with that...
today so far...
cheeseburger, lettuce, tomatoe, onion, with fruit
nuts throughout the day
an AWESOME paleo snack pack coach gave me yesterday...pretty damn good (but I think I need to get a dehydrator, and an air sealer and make my own)
tonight for dinner is a pork chop and sweet potato and probably a spoonful of AB, yah thats right, AB with NO CHOCOLATE! I really an trying to limit myself. I was talking to Kary and then Kate how I can eat a whole freaking bar at one sitting...no chocolate is too rich, sorry.
I am going to try to do a CFE on a stationary bike tonight and get that done.. I really need to get back into 2 a days. I really am slacking, and with the games prep going on I really need to get my motivation up. I really need to pull it out from somewhere.
I have my photos on April 10...scared out of my mind, dont really understand why but I am. I dont feel like I made any improvement physically but the compliments and support from friends, family, and CF family and them seeing a change, it does mean SOMETHING... but we are own worst critics. One day I'll accept it, but till then I am going to use it as motivation to get my a** into gear!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Monday..
Posted by A-bomb at 5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Now, what were your words to me as I prepped for mine, hmmm?? You are going to smoke it, girl! You are def making changes in yourself and your performance, that is clear. STRONG is what you are.
Post a Comment