Well I did my first IF yesterday and honestly it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! By 11:30-11:45 I was beginning to feel some hunger but I was fine. I think I could go a little longer, so maybe next time.. Oh yah bad girl, a patient brought me a chocolate fudge cupcake (so sweet of her) so I had ONE! A little cheat but thats only because she went out of her way to bring it to me.... damn, oh well it did taste good!!!
Food for the day!
Breakfast: 3 eggs, 1/2c salsa, 1 apple, 1/4 avacado (3-3-4)
Lunch: 6oz of salmon, 12 asparagus, handfull of macadamia nuts (4-1-7)
Snack: 1 oz of chicken, 1/2 orange, handfull of cashews (1-1/2-6)
Dinner: 4.5 oz of salmon, 1/2 of an avacado (3-0-7)
Snack: 1 oz of chicken, 1/2 orange, and handfull of almonds (1-1/2-6)
WOD was cool today, we worked more on eccentrics (loved it cause now I know how 135 lbs feels like) Kate and I killed it :)
Then more core work 3x20 of GHD Hip ext and situp. (my favorite) :)
Well gotta shower and head to work! Blah... I miss my CFEs, so a must do this week! This party at the Hip Kitty and AP's!
PeAcE!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Day 4
Posted by A-bomb at 6:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment