Went this morning on my rest day to practice on my Power Cleans with the women's bar. I have to say that it was a lot better than the men's bar. Grip felt great, I FELT like I was hitting it closer to the jump position and my quads got pretty beat up this morning... I got to about 90 lbs on the bar, I didn't want to go too crazy because I really just focusing on certain things such as my techinque.
Was going to practice muscle ups but just didn't happen, so nxt Tueday is muscle up day.... I have to practice these during my warm ups once I UNDERSTAND what the heck I am doing. It sucks because I know I have to ask what to do, but coach and everyone is so busy with their own thing or with other crossfitters and I hate bothering them... I know thats not a good excuse but I just hate being a "bother". So, I think I am going to watch a couple you tubes on the muscle up and maybe just some visuals on it.
Thats about it... till tomorrow and SATURDAY! :)
ஐ "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage" - Anais Nin ஐ
5 comments:
no worries girl. We will get them figured out. We (all) need to coordinate as best we can to be there together so you're not fumbling around on your own...there's always the cert, too- Tucker is da master!!!
I am no master at it by any means but you are welcome to come down the road to my house and we can practice here when gym isn't open, or really anytime. Also, if you gals would keep me in the loop I'd love to practice skills and etc at the box with you all.
Shannon I would LOVE that!!!! I was actually looking at a ton of your tube videos last night and I see how I might be able to work my way into them!!! Tuesday (our rest day) i am going in and just practicing those... so join me!
Would love to also :) I'll check in Tues am and hollah to you both.
Tuesday is good for me, what time are you thinking about going in????
Post a Comment