BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 22, 2010




Well I have been behind :( sorry... but I have been behaving. I had a cheat day on Sunday but not too bad... but I was craving a cold stone ice cream for over 3 months...so I splurged A LITTLE bit and got one... I actually weighed myself the other day and I gained 5 pounds through this process, I keep telling myself its muscle because honestly I KNOW its not fat. I am stronger and I am PRing like crazy but it sucks as a woman to look at a scale and see numbers go up, but I dont have the love handles I had, I am thinning out but just not numbers (maybe more CFEs??).... I really am trying to accept that my body is meant to be muscular and not stick skinny like a anoerexic model. My goal this whole time has been to at least SEE my six pack. I know its coming, cause I can see my abdomials V in, but gosh darn it way am I not burning more fat...? oh well



May 1 is the "up in the air" date of the crossfit game prep. I am so freaking excited, not really even scared. Just overly excited to pursue something that demands so much of me. I know I am going to bitch, complain, cry, laugh, and just be crazy through this whole experience...hopefully I dont make my coaches nuts! :) <3 ya guys

Saturday
3 eggs, mushrooms, broc, zuch
chicken patty, avacado
Nuts, pork

Sunday
omlette at first watch (egg whites, turkey, spinach, feta cheese, tomato)
1/2 carrot cake pancake :( bad but delicious
Pork broc
Chocolate & AB
Cold Stone... :)


Monday
IFed till 1
chicken patty avocado apple
2 small turkey patties asparagus salsa
mocha protien shake (chocolate protien, coffee, little milk, PB)
Nuts through out the day


I am trying not to be to too anal on the when and how much. I have noticed if I at least pack the amount of blocks I need I can just nibble throughout the day. Which is good for me... because I can eat something when I am hungry without feeling like I have nothing later... working so far....
Well done updating time to go look at some townhomes!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

getting stronger, no muffin top, PRs....it's ALL GOOD girl!! Don't let the 6-pack quest make you kookoo, but hollah when it happens!

thx for the words :)

Jim Newman said...

I feel you on the abs. That was my personal goal for the challenge. 6 minute abs.

We'll get there!