BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Last 2 days...

Tuesday

IFed till 12:30

turkey burger
1/2 Avocado
Pepper

Turkey Burger
1/2 avocado
1 apple with AB

Flounder
Shrimp
12 spears
Chocolate and AB

Protien shake with unsweeten chocolate almond milk



Wednesday

Protien Shake
Strawberries and Blueberries
Unsweeten Van Almond milk

Deli Turkey
1/2 Avocado
1 pepper

Deli Turkey
apple
avocado

*both with stone crushed mustard yummmmm*

Flounder
12 spears
Chocolate & AB
Mac nuts

I am really feeling bloated and fat, Its the "time of the month" but the b***h wont hurry up. I am cranky and really feeling fat. I really need to start my scheduling of training to get ready for xfit games next year. I have a lot of work to do, and i really want to make everyone at crossfit fort myers proud... so April 15 (giving myself a couple days to splurge!)  to get my ass into gear!


“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

go girl.

OCD said...

oh, baby, you're not fat! but i know exactly how you feel. i have no doubt that you will make CFFM v. proud. :)