BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

IFing b***ches

So I decided that every Wednesday and Monday I would IF. I didn't do this Monday bc I just decided this last night :) so I am mentally prepared.

I last ate at 7:30 last night, so I can begin chowing down about 11-11:30. Oh boy. Lots of grub to eat in that short amount of time. I have decided on this for meals today:

breakfast: 3 oz chicken one apple one cup carrots (3-3-0)
lunch: 3 ounces of pork 2 cup spinach 1 1/2 c mushroom 1/2 c tomato 1/2 avacado (3-1-8)
Snack:1oz chicken 1/2 cup raspberry 1 oz macadamia (1- 1/2 -7)
Snack 1: 1 oz chicken 1/4 c blackberry 1 oz cashews (1- 1/2- 7)
Dinner: 6.5 oz of mahi 12 asapargus spears 1 oz of cocoa almonds (4-1-8)

I have a class today from 6-9 so this will help at lease let me have SOMETHING to eat through the day. I made a walnut crested mahi (nxt time it's macadamia nuts) and it smelled awesome. BUT I have nvr cooked it before so I am a little worried cause it doesn't flake like salmon, so I hope I didn't over cook it. I read alot of recipes and most were around 350-400 degrees with about 12-15 of cooking time. So we'll see, plus I thought it was funny mahi is NOT on the list for blocks, but majority are 1 1/2 oz so I assumed.

Oh well :) it's fish. Paleo should be happy :)

Oh shit time to go to crossfit!

PeAcE

0 comments: