Well last night was a huge success! 28 people in the challange, thats freakin' awesome! But I'm sorry to let people know this but I'm going to win :) hehe....
Well long day yesterday, ate pretty well except for the one TINY ass slice of pizza (yes I felt very very guilty).
It was great to see all the different ideas for Paleo... I think should be easy. >cross fingers<
So this morning was a repeat of 9/16. 10 rounds: 12 jump squats, 9 pushups, & 6 pull ups. I did it in 20 mins last time and probably with the band. This time 14 mins and RX'd that b**ch :) Felt pretty good!
Well I would start logging what I am eating but I think I'll wait till 2/1.
peAce
Thursday, January 28, 2010
No title :)
Posted by A-bomb at 6:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment